Not sure which coat or shirt may fit you best? No problem. Contact us to book a meeting in our showroom where you can discover our full range and try on your favourite options.
NOTE: Our office is not a retail location
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a representative, please call us at 1.888.640.CHEF (2433) or email us at email@example.com to set up a date and time.
Showroom Hours: Temporarily closed until further notice
Order Pick-Up Hours (pre-orders only): Monday – Friday : 9:00am – 4:30pm (Eastern Time)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm (Eastern Time)
- Call 1.888.640.CHEF (2433) or direct (905) 761-7220.
- Fax your completed Order Form (905) 660-7975.
- Mail your completed Order Form to us, referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- Order online: https://www.chefworks.ca/.
- International orders: click here for local contact information.
Order Fulfillment / Shipping
Chef Works Distribution Center is located in Richmond Hill, ON. Orders received after 1:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 10 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfillment times vary. Please contact our Client Services Department for an ETA.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
All orders, unless specified, will ship out via UPS ground and can take up to 7 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
Upgraded shipping options are available.*
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfillment times listed above.
Chef Works will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- Canada Sales Tax applicable to Canadian residents/businesses.
- A $25.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colours (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $75.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you, or a sample sewout can be provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment (samples may incur cost, please contact us directly for more information).
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count).
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $5.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are 13 font styles available to choose from and an array of colours.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.00 (Call for our list of available countries and states).
- The price for an embroidered name patch is $8.00.
- Please allow 10 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at 1.888.640.CHEF (2433).
Back OrdersChef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified..
Chef Works prides itself on providing unrivaled product quality and innovation. We are happy to accept returns on some products – such as unembroidered, non-altered or unused items within 30 days of purchase date.
Unfortunately, Chef Works can not accept returns if a product has been embroidered or shows signs of use – including, but not limited to alterations, laundering, damage, odors or stains.
Please note that Chef Works cannot accept returns on products considered Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, the SKILD Series™ face coverings.
All applicable sales are subject to a 20 percent restock fee. If you purchased from a trusted partner, please contact them directly. We cannot accept returns on items purchased from a third party.
All return items must contain a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Download a Return Authorization Request or call 1-888-640-CHEF (2433).
After approval is obtained, please:
- Include the RMA number on the outside of the box
- Use a shipping service that provides tracking (UPS, FedEx)
- Include name, address, contact information and RMA on a printed paper inside of the box
- Include original packaging in resalable condition
- Retain all records
This Pre-Order Policy (“Policy”) governs the placing of Pre-Order Purchases (“Pre-Order”) with Chef Works ("Company"). Please read this Policy carefully before purchasing your Pre-Order of any Chef Works products (“Product”). By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
Pre-Order. When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain identifiable information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current until the Product is shipped. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated prior to shipping, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your shipping information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an e-mail with your Pre-Order confirmation number to email@example.com.
Pre-Order Payment. Placing a Pre-¬Order constitutes your express agreement to Chef Works to authorize your credit card for the full Price of the Product(s) at such time. When you place a Pre-Order, an authorization will be processed for the full price of the Product(s) and you will see a charge on your account. Methods of payments accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Shipping/Delivery Schedule. If you expect immediate delivery of Pre-Order Products we highly recommend NOT TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER to avoid frustration and misunderstanding now and in the future. Although we will make efforts to begin shipping Pre-Orders as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Chef Works does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Pre-Order by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the Product is not met, Chef Works is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in this Policy, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. If for any reason you do not wish to continue to wait for your Pre-Order, you may cancel your Pre-order as provided for in the CANCELLATION section below. Shipments will be made Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise noted.
Cancellation/Refund. You or Chef Works may cancel this Pre-Order at any time for any reason prior to our notice to you that your Pre-Order has shipped. If you cancel prior to our notice of shipping, we will issue a full refund of the purchase price. To cancel your Pre-Order, send an email with your Chef Works order number and request to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-ORDER LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CHEF WORKS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT CHEF WORKS IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PRE-ORDER.
DISCLAIMER. CHEF WORKS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SAMPLE PRE-ORDER PRODUCT IMAGE DISPLAYED ON WWW.CHEFWORKS.COM WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE PRE-ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PRE-ORDER PRODUCT IMAGE.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any Pre-Order of Chef Works Products are subject to additional terms and conditions as provided by the Company. The failure of Chef Works to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Policy constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Chef Works regarding Pre-Orders. Please see https://www.chefworks.ca/terms-of-service for more information.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.