Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm (Eastern Time)
Note: Our office is not a retail location.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with a representative, please call us at (888) 640-CHEF or email us at email@example.com to set up a date and time.
- Call (888) 640-CHEF or direct (905) 761-7220.
- Fax your completed Order Form (905) 660-7975.
- Mail your completed Order Form to us, referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- Order online: www.chefworks.ca.
- International orders: click here for local contact information.
Shipping (Canada only)
Chef Works will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Chef Works Distribution Center is located in Concord, ON. Orders received after 1:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 10 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfillment times vary. Please contact our Client Services Department for an ETA.
- We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
All orders, unless specified, will ship out via UPS ground and can take up to 7 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
Upgraded shipping options are available.*
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfillment times listed above.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- Canada Sales Tax applicable to Canadian residents/businesses.
- A $25.00 service charge shall apply for any returned check.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: $65.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you, or a sample sewout at a determined cost (roughly $30 depending on size). This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is $7.50 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count).
- The cost for one line of embroidery is $5.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are 13 font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is $8.00 (Call for our list of available countries and states).
- The price for an embroidered name patch is $8.00.
- Please allow 10 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at (888) 640-CHEF.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept the return of any non-embroidered, unused and non-altered item within 30 days of original purchase date.
A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns. Please call us at (888) 640-CHEF to receive a Return Authorization Number, or simply download and complete this form: Return Authorization Request. This RMA number must be written on the outside of the box to be returned. Please use a shipping service that provides a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx. Please keep a record of this number for tracking purposes. Shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the returnee. Please include your name, address, contact number and order number on a printed sheet inside the box.
All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RESALABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odors, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
If your return items show signs or use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you, and no refund will be issued.
- Third party sales and shoes are always subject to a 20% restock fee.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.